Do you have a budget for mistakes? Are you sure you have the appropriate people? Is low retention in your interest? If yes, do not continue please, because Assessment Centre is designed for somebody else.
Assessment Centre (AC) ensures a variety of activities to predict the performance of your candidates. AC gives the opportunity to assess and differentiate between your applicants who seem quite similar according to their CV. In addition, a successful AC enhances the brand image of your company.
ON AVERAGE ONE THIRD OF COMPANIES USE ASSESSMENT CENTRE (AC) AS A METHOD TO SELECT CANDIDATES. AC is a behaviour-level diagnostic, a standardized process that evaluates the level of certain competencies through individual and group exercises in prearranged circumstances, in front of trained observers, for selection purposes. Develor approach is unique due to high client involvement, wide variety of exercises, and detailed, easy-to-use feedback. The process starts with the definition of the job profile and it ends with the successful selection.
By the end of the process stakeholders will have turn a general summary & evidences based evaluation (HR, line-manager) and individual report & feed-back (participants).
"We have started to cooperate with Develor back in 2005. We appreciate their personal approach, willingness and flexibility in organisation of trainings, professionalism and high commitment of trainers, who prepare their trainings based on needs of our company and employees and incorporate practical experience in the contents of trainings. The implemented trainings included for example the Sales skills of the sales team and customer service, Presentation skills, Time Management and from 2009 Leadership skills trainings together with the Insights personality typology. Since 2005 Develor has also been developing managerial skills of our shop managers and helping us successfully implement our internal system of trainings of shop assistants in the sales skills (Train The Trainer). It is a pleasure for us to cooperate with Develor in development of our employees and we are looking forward to their future trainings."Klára Zajacová, HR Manager - Adidas
"Alstom Hungary selected Develor Co. ltd as a training company given its outstanding records and proven track record on the leadership related training subject. With this training we aimed at improving the leadership qualities of Thermal Service line managers. We are satisfied to see evident results of the managers in their daily operation, not only on individual level but also on a group level as well."Tímea Tóth, Country HR Manager - Alstom
“Safety is of high importance to our managers, but it is worth nothing if the necessary contact and attention to - ward each other is missing. This is why I liked how the trainers of DEVELOR pointed out the role of different factors in the occurrence of a tragic event, and how it could have been avoided through be - ing in contact with the players and through maintaining steady attention. The real-life exercise was great too. (…) The training was very useful and I certainly recommend it to others as well! ”Róbert Bóna, Mine Director - Visonta Mining
"...We are impressed by the ability of Develor Bulgaria to prepare the trainings and the leading trainers, so as to adapt and cope with diverse group of participants. We admit the benefits of pre-investment of time by consultants from Develor in meetings with participants at different levels within the organization. The leading trainers managed to adapt the theoretical models to the daily work of the participants, using examples and exercises based on real situations... Develor Bulgaria impressed with its capacity to assist in organizational administrative implementation and reporting of activities financed under EU programs."Peter Ganchev, Head of Training - Adecco
“After conducting preliminary consultations with Develor, we have come up with an appropriate form of an individual event with our team in the beginning of 2012 which aimed at dissolving different problems of people with various responsibilities, biases and characters. Although part of the participants being sceptic, Develor performed excellently:
- [they] managed to engage and keep the attention and to motivate even the most sceptic ones;
- [they] managed to explain in a comprehensive manner the main specifics of different people, which (sic.) helps everyone not only for good orienteering, but also for good communication with people;
- [they] managed to give details and provide depth in understanding individual peculiarities of key members of the team which was priceless. A proof for [their] professionalism is not only the general positive attitude of the participants, but also the facts that numerous conclusions were made which, I strongly believe, are useful for our structure.”Constantine Shalamanov, Executive Director - Lavena
"We have been working together with Develor on a Leadership Academy since 2009. Since we evaluated the first program as a success and a good investment into our business, we have started with a second group of leaders in 2011. When we were looking for a partner three years ago to help us to improve the leadership capability in our business, it was important for us to find an organization that is able to
- delivery high quality programs across our major markets
- work together with us in a flexible in business oriented manner that we achieve real competency rather than just deliver a training program
- ensure that the content of the program and the way it is delivered provides tailored solution in line with our company culture and processes
- apply and compare different tools and methods - 360 degree tools before and after, online and face-to-face tools, modular program structure, coaching, leader interviews, etc. to achieve maximum effectiveness
We are happy to work together with Develor since they fully satisfy the above criteria, and equally or even more important they proved to be an ethical business partner, seeking for a long term trusted relationship with its customers."Imre Vadász, Regional HR Director, SCSE - SONY