Professional Background & Education
- Masters (Diploma) course of studies at the Academy for logopedic-phoniatric-audiologic services at the University Hospital of Innsbruck.
- Existential analyst & logotherapist in accordance with Viktor E. Frankl.
- Further education & qualification focuses: developmental psychology, adult psychology, systemic family therapy & educational sciences, Knowledge Management & Learning Communities in Teams (H. Willke), Coaching & Change Management (W.Loos), Neurobiological correlates of Social Relations (J. Bauer et al., University of Freiburg).
- BA course of studies in the fields of educational sciences with focus given to adult education, Workplace Learning & Development, eLearning. Bachelorthesis on “Leaaningtransfer”
- Founder & owner of DIALOGOS Unternehmensberatung GmbH.
- Insights Discovery Accreditation & Insights Learning & Development faculty member.
- Master licensee of Insights Discovery in Austria.
- Lifelong Learning management through initiating, planning, implementing, and evaluating pro-active, future-oriented further education for companies.
- Individual, task-related competence development, intertwined with the corporate vision, strategic alignment, leadership principles, and company values.
- Consulting, training and coaching on the subject matters of corporate culture, management development & team performance, communication, development of a resilience-promoting health management as well as respiration, speech & voice.
- Project management and Co-Developer of the Quality Management system for the Austrian Board of Speech & Voice therapists
- Developer of tools/methods/models (DIALOGOS® Screenings, VIMAR® coaching model, stimmmotion®)
- Author of the book „Wirkungsvoll führen mit Sinn für Innovation – Leadership durch Sinnovative Führungsdynamik®“.
- Personal voice coach of TV-presenters, managers and leaders, opera and pop singers
- Process facilitator for leadership & team competence at a University of Applied Sciences.