DEVELOR is the fastest growing knowledge-network in the EMEA region
The DEVELOR Network is the ideal partner for those organizations which are operating in several countries in EMEA and desire to handle leadership, sales and talent development or HR consulting and organizational development programs through a unified system, with the highest quality services delivered by top trainers and consultants in local languages, taking into consideration cultural specialties. More than 100 exclusive DEVELOR experts have been delivering our services in 30+ countries.
Around 300 clients, mainly TOP200 firms are served by DEVELOR in each year with high retention rate. In 2016 and 2017 there are more than 25 international projects which covers several countries based on a central know-how. Learn more about our success stories.
- Delivery capacity by professional local experts in 30+ countries
- Central Account and Project Management in case of multi-country projects by Develor International
- Local account management and local language trainers
- Experience in localizing or implementing Client’s know-how
- Continuous professional support for the local trainers involved in multi-country projects
- Training integrator role if other vendors or the Client’s internal trainers are involved
DEVELOR affiliate offices are operating in 16 countries of the EMEA region: Austria, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Germany, Georgia, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Ukraine and the United Arab Emirates.
Kenneth Smit the market leader training firm, based in Eindhoven, is our strategic partner in the Benelux countries (the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg) providing the full DEVELOR portfolio for local companies.
Further large-scale projects have been delivered by our experts and by our local professional partners in the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Portugal, Greece,
DEVELOR’s strategic partner in delivering global development projects is BluePrint, who operates in Africa, the Asia-Pacific Rim, Canada and the United States.