November 9, 2022
13:00 - 14:30 CET
Online - ZOOM webinar
HR and business leaders
About the event
HR leaders must weight many trade-offs. Managing investments in people and technology, cultivating a positive culture and employee experience, and transform HR to be more automated and digital at the same time. Let’s explore the predicted trends and challenges for 2023, how senior HR leaders plan to tackle them and what are the smart actions to take in learning and development field.
Hundreds of leaders are dealing with same challenges as you. Why not tap into their knowledge?
- Get a curated insights into 2023 predicted trends and challenges.
- Explore how to rethink your L&D and overall HR strategy in the light of these facts.
- Hear from companies who deal with their education and people development in in a smart way.
- Receive practical tips from leading experts on training & development in EMEA.
- Expand your network of HR professionals and managers who believe in importance of people’s growth and development.
Three experienced HR professionals with international exposure will explore actions that HR leaders are taking already now to prepare for another “interesting” year.
Group Human Resources Director, International Personal Finance
Lana Faust Križan
Group HR Vice President, MOL Group
Head of Capability Development & Strategic HR, MOL Group
You will also meet DEVELOR experts
Head of Learning Experience,
Réka will trigger the discussion with presentation on expected trends and challenges businesses will face in 2023 according to various analyst researches. She’ll connect the big-picture topic particularly to the human resources field.
Global CEO, DEVELOR International
Zsolt has led DEVELOR through two decades and has seen all that the industry been through.
He will share his view on the smart actions we think HR and L&D leaders can take to support their business stakeholders in tackling the challenging 2023 in front of us.
Program of the event
- Opening and welcome of the guests by host, Csaba Szabó
- People and business in 2023 – presentation by Réka Greff
- Discussion: HR guests discuss key impacts and actions they take to tackle the challenges.
- Smart L&D in 2023 – recommendations by Zsolt Pozvai
- Questions and answers
Join the international community
There’s no barrier to join. Come, listen and ask your question. We are looking forward to having you.
Logistics of the event
Free of charge
The webinar is free of charge for HR professionals and people managers. For consultants and trainers, please inquire about attendance.
How to connect?
We run webinars via ZOOM platform. You will receive a notification to your calendar with the link to connect, as well as other connection details.
What if I cannot attend?
Nevermind. Just get in touch with us and we can summarize the content for you. Or watch out for the recording on our social media.
International consulting and training company that helps businesses improve their efficiency by developing the potential of their employees and teams.
We have been effectively implementing educational projects in 16 countries of the EMEA region for 30 years now.
The company’s specialization is complex consulting and training solutions that influence the change of staff behavior and increase business indicators.
We grow individuals and teams at work.
What is RE/Think HR
RE/Think HR is an international webinar series organized by us – DEVELOR – to connect, inspire and engage international community of HR leaders and managers in important topics.
We are running this webinar series since 2020 to engage, inspire and connect the international community of HR leaders and managers.
- Elevent successful events
- An average of 120 registrants from 16 countries
- 75% participants come 3+ times