March 22, 2022
13:00 - 14:30 CET
Online - ZOOM webinar
HR and business leaders
About the event
Technology and constantly changing business landscape come hand in hand with new development in (not only) corporate learning. Asynchronous tools, self study platform, technology driven simulations and many other pop up with increasing frequency.
Are these innovations and newest trends helping in building new skills? Do they deliver on the promise of learning impact, especially in the area of interpersonal skills, dubbed power skills by Josh Bersin?
Let’s explore the important trends and innovation in learning and how they relate to the employee skill development.
Hundreds of leaders are dealing with same challenges as you. Why not tap into their knowledge?
- Get a curated outlook of important trends shaping corporate learning and development
- Gain deeper understanding of selected trends and their true impact on skill development
- Hear from HR representatives about how they capitalise on the opportunities or mitigate risks in employee learning.
- Get practical insights into how we shape training programs to achieve engagement and learning impact
You will meet DEVELOR experts
Head of Learning Experience,
Among other responsibilities, Réka spends significant time on tracking, researching and evaluating the trends in learning and how they can practically be adapted to corporate skill development. She will host the event and help us navigate the tangled web of facts and opinions.
Managing Director, DEVELOR Ukraine
Marianna has led our Ukrainian branch since its inception. She and her team are enthusiastic about innovation and new technology in learning and are on top of industry trends. Marianna will trigger our thinking with her keynote and also join the panel discussion.
Marianna Khonina will be joined by two HR guests in panel discussion. Among them, they’ll explore the importance, impact and practical steps they take to adjust their company learning to the new trends, innovations, what they see as the biggest challenges and what are the greatest gains. Join the event to ask your questions.
Program of the event
- Opening and welcome of the guests by host, Réka Greff
- The Present & The Future of Corporate Learning – keynote presentation by Marianna Khonina
- Discussion: three panel guess discuss impacts and actions they take
- What really works – DEVELOR experts summarise ways to boost engagement and learning impact
- Questions and answers
Join the international community
There’s no barrier to join. Come, listen and ask your question. We are looking forward to having you.
Logistics of the event
Free of charge
The webinar is free of charge for HR professionals and people managers. For consultants and trainers, please inquire about attendance.
How to connect?
We run webinars via ZOOM platform. You will receive a notification to your calendar with the link to connect, as well as other connection details.
What if I cannot attend?
Nevermind. Just get in touch with us and we can summarize the content for you. Or watch out for the recording on our social media.
International consulting and training company that helps businesses improve their efficiency by developing the potential of their employees and teams.
We have been effectively implementing educational projects in 16 countries of the EMEA region for 30 years now.
The company’s specialization is complex consulting and training solutions that influence the change of staff behavior and increase business indicators.
We grow individuals and teams at work.
What is RE/Think HR
RE/Think HR is an international webinar series organized by us – DEVELOR – to connect, inspire and engage international community of HR leaders and managers in important topics.
We are running this webinar series since 2020 to engage, inspire and connect the international community of HR leaders and managers.
- Elevent successful events
- An average of 120 registrants from 16 countries
- 75% participants come 3+ times