It is trendy to say that we want to grow and develop; however, learning something new requires openness to the unknown and unfamiliar, to make extra effort and during the learning phase allowing ourselves to fail, and feel incompetent and vulnerable for a while. Whether we take all this difficulty depends on our attitude. But how can we create a more constructive attitude? It is all determined by our Mindset, whether we believe we can learn and develop or rather think that we have static traits and skills.
Intelligence and personality can be developed rather than being immutably engrained traits. The workshop is built on the idea that we can grow our brain’s capacity to learn and to solve problems by forming our beliefs and attitudes, and also by practicing how to do so.
The theory of a fixed and growth mindset helps managers and employees explore that the view they adopt of themselves, their “mindset”, profoundly affects their potential accomplishment and development. During the workshop the participants receive clear and practical guidance on how to recognize and break a fixed mindset approach, and practice how to strengthen business courage and a positive attitude.
- recognize the Growth and Fixed Mindsets in themselves and others
- explore and identify their drivers and strengths, and how to build on them, even when they have to do tasks they dislike
- shift to and keep their mindset in a Growth State, and also encourage others at company or in private to do so
- use their full and growing potential and meet their higher goals
- enjoy their work and progress and increase their personal fulfilment
- role models, motivating examples
- Growth mindset vs Fixed mindset concept
- legacy footprint
- key drivers and motivators
- how to shift from a Fixed to a Growth Mindset
- influencing Growth Mindset at company