From Mars to Earth
Team Sociomapping is a unique and cutting-edge tool for developing and assessing communication, cooperation, cohesion and collaboration within working teams. It is exceedingly suitable to analyze the current and optimal relationships within top managerial teams, or in other working teams, and to present the results along multiple aspects. The results in return provide bases for the creation of a comprehensive development program.
We all have heard the saying “a picture is worth a thousand words”.
It works the same way in business world. For it is so much easier to understand the meaning of complex data through a visual representation of the results than just by studying complicated and detailed charts and graphs. This is what our refined, state-of-the-art Sociomapping tool does by generating compact 3D visual maps based on the received data and feedback. It gives you the key points of the finding within seconds.
Team Sociomapping is the proper tool:
- When in doubt about what can improve the efficiency of work related communication, Sociomapping focuses on the critical success factors of cooperation and gives a broader perspective
- When the leader, being too involved in day-to-day matters, cannot see the forest for the trees, it gives him/her specific recommendations on how to improve the teamwork and provides evidence to make the right decisions.
- When team members are involved in a project, which must not fail due to communication dysfunctions: the method provides involvement and buy-in for all team members.
- When you need to view the subjective perspectives in an overall objective landscape, Sociomapping enables the discussion of difficult topics during workshops
- When you need to track changes in time – it is able to display development in the team; it helps to understand what is happening.
Simply: when your team just cannot afford to fail!
“We used the team sociomapping tool at the beginning of this year during an operational meeting in HR . I noticed two very important things which took place during the seminar.
One is the fact that it was easy for the participants to understand the results and to accept the fact that there are strong points and areas to be developed. All of them received each other’s feedback in a positive manner and looked to understand how to “move to a constructive side on the map”.
The second thing that stands out is the quality of the tool as perceived by the management. When looking at the reports it is simple and visible that day to day perceptions are measured and receive a quantitative clear format.
In my opinion the tool is useful both for awareness in new, starting teams but I would highly recommend it as an optimizing tool regarding quality of relationships and communication in developed and mature teams.”
Training Manager, Orange Romania SA
"There were two joint projects between Bank DSK and Develor Bulgaria for training of the employees of the branch network of Bank DSK. The two projects included Managerial skills trainings.With his enormous experiences, Todor Todorov had priceless contribution in the trainings as he constantly applied practical examples and case studies that were relevant and close to participants’ work... In the project’s scope were included 'Bank Operation' Specialists – the people who directly service the bank’s clients. Training subjects were: 1) -'Sales process attitude' 2) 'Active Selling' The trainers contributed greatly in the successful delivery of the trainings with their professional attitude towards the participants and very good preparation aiming at Bank DSK product and process knowledge. They applied practical examples and case studies which were close to the daily work of participants..."Elena Terzieva, Organizational development and training Department - Bank DSK
"Fortuna (betting shop company) started the cooperation with Develor in 2006 when we needed to prepare a program adapted to our betting sales specifics. Develor’s offer was the best and on the basis of preliminary analysis and Mystery Shoppings they prepared interesting Sales skills development program for our retail front line employees. Many participants participated in such training for the first time and they evaluated very positively not only the professional part and training methods but also the personalities of selected trainers. During the realization that lasted almost one year there was created very friendly and open atmosphere between Develor and Fortuna Management which benefited to further cooperation on the project for Regional Managers realized in 2008 focused on managerial competencies development and coaching of first line managers. The best appreciation for Develor was that we invited them to realize these programs in our companies in Slovakia, Poland and Croatia."Dana Kollárová, HR Director - Fortuna CZ
"Develor has carried out a training Finances for Non-financial Managers for our company. The training was based on everyday situations that our employees are coping with. It was focused on active practice using business simulation, where the participants could develop and practice the acquired theoretical knowledge and skills. I highly appreciate that the theory and practice was well balanced. The performance of the trainer on the trainings mirrored his long time real life experience. This enabled him via a number of examples from practice to explain the presented issues more effectively. I highly appreciate the professional, flexible and quick work and approach of Develor that was supported by a deep understanding of the SkyEurope Airlines needs."Ladislav Matasovic, Learning & Development Manager - SkyEurope Airlines
"We have been working together with Develor on a Leadership Academy since 2009. Since we evaluated the first program as a success and a good investment into our business, we have started with a second group of leaders in 2011. When we were looking for a partner three years ago to help us to improve the leadership capability in our business, it was important for us to find an organization that is able to
- delivery high quality programs across our major markets
- work together with us in a flexible in business oriented manner that we achieve real competency rather than just deliver a training program
- ensure that the content of the program and the way it is delivered provides tailored solution in line with our company culture and processes
- apply and compare different tools and methods - 360 degree tools before and after, online and face-to-face tools, modular program structure, coaching, leader interviews, etc. to achieve maximum effectiveness
We are happy to work together with Develor since they fully satisfy the above criteria, and equally or even more important they proved to be an ethical business partner, seeking for a long term trusted relationship with its customers."Imre Vadász, Regional HR Director, SCSE - SONY
"At the Hungarian Siemens group a Talent Program has been introduced with the utmost support from the top management. We have selected Develor Consulting for the implementation of the first phase of the Talent program as a result of an open tendering process. The first phase of the Talent program was complemented with a Development Center (DC) so that we would have further information - other than the result of the performance appraisal results - for the compilation of the individual developmental plans for our talents. The challenge for us and for Develor Consulting was not only to deliver a high quality DC, but it was also to define tasks that would measure their talents according to the global Siemens competence system, DC observers would be able to objectively evaluate the talents’ competences based on the noted behavior and the same criteria and to have as much information as possible by the end of DC that can be utilized for the individual plans. The course designer group and consultants of Develor Consulting Ltd. provided an excellent system in assessing our talents. Both in the preparatory phase of tasks and in making Siemens competences measurable, and during the DC itself and in giving feedbacks they have been customer oriented, flexible and professional in carrying out their tasks. They implemented a high quality diagnostics methodology, which provided a result that exceeded our expectations."Gabriella Juhász , Head of HR Functional Center Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition - SIEMENS
“After conducting preliminary consultations with Develor, we have come up with an appropriate form of an individual event with our team in the beginning of 2012 which aimed at dissolving different problems of people with various responsibilities, biases and characters. Although part of the participants being sceptic, Develor performed excellently:
- [they] managed to engage and keep the attention and to motivate even the most sceptic ones;
- [they] managed to explain in a comprehensive manner the main specifics of different people, which (sic.) helps everyone not only for good orienteering, but also for good communication with people;
- [they] managed to give details and provide depth in understanding individual peculiarities of key members of the team which was priceless. A proof for [their] professionalism is not only the general positive attitude of the participants, but also the facts that numerous conclusions were made which, I strongly believe, are useful for our structure.”Constantine Shalamanov, Executive Director - Lavena