HOW HAPPY ARE YOU AT WORK?
A simple, but powerful question, which can expressively indicate the well-being, and thus the current level of engagement of our employees. Especially if it is regularly asked and monitored over time.
Measuring employee engagement is not an unknown approach. It has long been around in the life of responsible and open-minded companies. While in most cases the survey is done with standardized, rather long and complex questionnaires, nowadays there is an increasing demand on gathering feedback about the mood and general well-being of the colleagues in a quickly, easy and regular way.
DEVELOR became the exclusive regional representative of Happy at Work, the best continuous dialogue tool to measure well-being and workload.
Some of the unique features that make Happy at Work different:
- Short and simple online questionnaire (10 seconds to answer)
- Quick and easy, anonymous feedback
- Pre-defined content and survey regularity
- Possibility to add pulse survey questions to certain groups
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly team reports
- Progress review and monitoring the effects and results of previous actions
- Automatic alert function indicating negative trends
- Anonymous chat function between subordinates and superiors
The system is technologically perfect, fully compliant with the strictest GDPR requirements.
Learn more about Happy at Work here.